4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. Neither the company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will see results using the site or the company’s technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own potential as well as executing your own knowledge and skill. Your results potential is entirely dependent on your own actions, ideas, techniques; the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your commitment, your knowledge and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your results.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
13. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of QLD, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Medical information disclaimer
1.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
2. No advice
2.1 Our website contains general medical information.
2.2 The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
3. No warranties
3.1 The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
3.2 Without limiting the scope of Section 3.1, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
4. Medical assistance
4.1 You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to individualised medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
4.2 If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
4.3 If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
4.4 You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
5. Interactive features
5.1 Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
5.2 You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
5.3 Any assistance you may receive using any our website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
6. Limits upon exclusions of liability
6.1 Nothing in this disclaimer will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Gen Tregea, Generating Health (www.generatinghealth.com) and any associated websites are not medical doctors. The information provided in this program is for educational purposes only and is not claiming to cure, diagnose or medically treat anyone. All medical issues should always be discussed and evaluated by your medical practitioner.
The information in this online course does not create a healthcare provider-patient relationship between the participant and Gen Tregea or Generating Health.
Gen Tregea and Generating Health does not assume any liability for the misuse of the information contained in this e-product and will not be held accountable for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions or procedures described in this e-product, whether it be direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages.
2. Medical Disclaimer
This Website (www.generatinghealth.com and www.go.generatinghealth.com) and all Programs, Books, and Documents offered by Gen Tregea and Generating Health are for strictly informational purposes only.
The information provided on This Website, generatinghealth.com and go.generatinghealth.com, is a result of years of practical experience, education and research by the author. It is strictly opinion only. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment.
Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, starting a fitness regimen, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult with your doctor.
Information provided on this web site and the use of any products or services purchased from our web site by you DOES NOT create a healthcare provider-patient relationship between you, Gen Tregea, Generating Health, and any one or any company affiliated with our website.
Neither the author, the hosting, nor any distributors of this information will be held accountable for the use or misuse of the information contained in this website. The author, and distributors of this information are not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions, product reviews, or procedures described in this website or any e-products.
The author, Gen Tregea, Generating Health, and anyone associated with Generating Health website does not assume any liability for the information contained herein, be it direct, indirect, physical, mental, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3. Content Disclaimer
The content of the generatinghealth.com website, along with any e-books or e-products sold on the Website, have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content should not be construed as medical advice or a professional medical opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. Information on this website is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete, and you should not rely on it to make any medical or other decisions.
I expressly disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any of the contents of this website. If I provide any specific examples of medical outcomes here, please be advised that I cannot guarantee a similar outcome.
Generatinghealth.com does not seek to establish any professional relationship with any person or entity as a result of any visit to this website. Transmission of the information on this website is not intended to create a physician-patient relationship between myself and any user of this website. Readers should not act upon any information provided on this website without seeking advice from a licensed physician.
Last Updated: 25 October 2017
Copyright 2017 - Generating Health - All Rights Reserved